How To Lower Your Facebook Ads Cost Per Click (CPC)
Learning how to lower your facebook ads cost per click (cpc) can be a pretty frustrating task, especially when facebook advertising acts surprisingly different from Google Adwords. I was lucky enough to have a profitable campaign from the start, which allowed me to cover my advertising costs and continue to learn the hard way, trying different advertising strategies every week.
It was a lot easier to get .10 or .15 cent clicks on facebook advertising a few months ago, before the hype caught up and businesses started to see the real benefit that facebook brings with its targeting ability for advertisers. These days, you really have to know what you’re doing to overcome the high suggested bid that facebook hands out now.
Luckily, the $10,000 I’ve handed over to Facebook in the last 4 months has taught me a lot about exactly what they’re looking for, and how you can sneak behind everyone else on your way to getting those .25, .15, and .10 cent clicks you’re craving.
How To Pay Too Much For Facebook Advertising
- Don’t create boring facebook ads
- Why? Because I said so. Well, there’s more to it. Basically, a boring ad doesn’t get clicked, and if Facebook sees your ad sucking, it’s not going to show it anymore, or they’re going to charge you out the “you know what” for it. Wouldn’t you? If you were only charging people every time their ad got clicked, you would want awesome ads getting clicked all the time. Make sense?
- Don’t use your company logo as your image
- This is Step #1 toward creating boring ads. If you’re a consumer, do you care about someone’s logo? No! You don’t. You want your problem solved. Sadly, a logo can’t accomplish the task. You have to grab attention with your ad image…that’s the best part about Facebook Ads.
- Don’t use your facebook ads text to describe features or tell people what you company does.
- Again, people are selfish by nature. What I mean is, we want our problems solved. We don’t care that you using double plated glass to create our back-door, we care that our family room stays quiet because of it. Ask yourself, “So What?” when you’re writing your ad copy.
- Don’t create 1 or 2 ads and assume they’re the best ads ever created in the history of facebook advertising. First of all, facebook makes it way too easy to duplicate ads with their “create a similar ad” feature that you literally have no excuse for running only a handful of ads. Create multiple ads, test them against each other, and select the winner. This way, you’re guaranteeing a better ROI because your CTR will increase and your cost will decrease.
There’s so much more I could cover about Facebook Advertising, but the truth is we really need some more time where I can show you 1 on 1.
So, what I’ve decided to do is put on a free webinar where I’ll be giving you my 2 best secrets that will show you how to get $0.03 clicks and attract an unlimited amount of new fans, leads, and customers every single day on autopilot. This stuff is so powerful, so make sure you catch your free video below!
This video will be the best 19 minutes you invest in your business all year.