Workshop Wednesday: Importing your Email Contacts on Facebook Fan Page
There are many ways for you to promote your page on Facebook; one way is the “Tell your Fans” button on the Marketing Tab of your Page Manager. You can import your email contacts and invite them to your Fan Page but be careful, choose your invitations wisely because sometimes it will be considered as a Spam by others.
Here’s how you use the Email Importer;
- Go to your Fan Page; make sure you are logged in.
- Click on the Edit Page which is underneath your image.
- Find the MARKETING button which is on the left column and click it.
- Then, click on the “Tell your Fans” button, after you click it, they will give you 2 options on how to import your email contacts;
- Upload a Contact File (Outlook and other email platforms) – Facebook will then start uploading your email contacts on the email platform you have provided.
- Find your Web Email Contacts (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail) – it is the fastest and easiest way to find Fans.